Matt’s practice shares the firm’s emphasis on franchising and other related areas such as trademark prosecution and other intellectual property, commercial real estate and general business law. In addition to helping clients navigate various types of transactions, Matt also assists clients in litigation matters.
Previously, Matt clerked for the Consumer Protection Section of the Colorado Attorney General’s Office, interned for the Honorable Angela Arkin in the 18th Judicial District, and worked within the Legal and Compliance Department of W.J. Bradley Corporate Services. Prior to law school, Matt worked for a bankruptcy and foreclosure law firm in Massachusetts, the Massachusetts Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation, and Todd & Weld, LLP.
Matt attended the University of Denver Sturm College of Law, where he emphasized corporate and commercial law and was Managing Editor of the Denver Law Review. Outside of work, Matt enjoys skiing, attending Rockies games, and exploring Colorado’s vibrant brewery scene.
- Colorado; U.S. District Court, District of Colorado; U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- J.D., University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- B.S., Northeastern University
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Executive Council of Denver Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Member, Board of DU Law GOLD (Graduates of the Last Decade of the University of Denver)
- Member, Young Lawyers Division and the Section on Business Law, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Business Law Section, Forum on Franchising, and the Young Lawyers Division, American Bar Association
- Community Leader, Northeastern University Alumni – Denver